ANST - A&S Judging Suggestions

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Sep 9 12:46:13 PDT 1997

>How come in the A&S events I used to enter, the requirements were three pages
>of documentation- have things changed that much in five years?
>
>Bors

Well, lets see....we have indoor plumbing now, and neat little doohickies to
change the TV (that's short for television) channel from across the
room....*huge grin here*

I like the lesser documentation allowance...with the feeling that it
encourages people to enter something for the first time.  As this person
gets more experienced, with one entry under their belt, the concept of
increased documentation should be examined.

Allysyn
whoisgreatfulfortheBaronwhojusthappenstobelefthandedalsoandloanedherhusbanda
shieldsohecould
continuetofight!