ANST - Question for Laurels and Iris of Merit holders

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Wed Sep 10 20:09:53 PDT 1997

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 20:31:41 -0500, joelight at lx.net (joelight) wrote:

>I think we ought to add Childbearing to the list.  Both mine were conceived
>(GRIN) and their first official outings were to events!  I'm pretty sure I
>can find documentation on sex in the Middle Ages
>
>Ulrica (the funloving, but not necessarily intelligent Norsewoman)

Well now, which do you want as an A&S entry; child conception or
childbearing?  One is a little easier than the other to produce at any
given event.  Although at Gothic Wars VI  Gretchen looked awfully
close to being able to compete in that category.

Larkin
===

 "It is indeed a small mind that can only think of one way
to spell a word."