ANST - Death Notice

Heidi Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Fri Sep 12 21:49:54 PDT 1997

Good sir,

Please express the sympathy and condolences of myself and the Barony of
Bjornsborg to all who knew and loved William Blackfox, and all who are
grieving for him now.

After the unexpected loss of Master Ragnar early this year, believe me
when I say we know exactly how you all feel.

Please let us know what we can do, and where we can send our regrets.

With Sympathy,

Mari