ANST - Demo opportunity

Terry Good bodach at nwol.net
Sun Sep 14 09:51:45 PDT 1997

The Demo on the 20th and 21st of this month will also afford a booth for
selling wears and getting memberships. I have talked the hostest into
letting us have a booth for the SCA and also for the NNAO (National Native
American Org.) which I am also a member. I would like to see as meny people
in garb and willing to help out with the demo and booth as we can get as
they are talking about having us there again next year as well.

Please, Please, Oh Please come to the demo (grovel, grovel)
Bodach