ANST - emblazon help

Mitchell, Paul (DALLAS) Mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com
Thu Sep 18 09:56:00 PDT 1997

Thanks to Larkin O'Kane, who's already
come through with just what I need!

 - Galen

 ----------
From: Mitchell, Paul (DALLAS)
Subject: ANST - emblazon help
Date: Thursday, 18 September, 1997 10:35AM

Good morning!

I'm looking for a couple of pictures.  I've been trying for some time
on my own to find them, without success, nor can I seem to draw
them.

I need, in .bmp or .gif format, a picture of a stag rampant.  Also,
in the unlikely event anyone has it, a picture of an antlered
rabbit rampant.  As you may have guessed, I am updating the
Roll of Arms of the Ansteorran Chivalry, for our new knights.

If you can help, please e-mail these to either of the addresses
below.

Many thanks,

 - Galen of Bristol
pmitchel at flash.net (hm)