ANST - Re: Pegasus Publishing

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Mon Sep 22 09:26:13 PDT 1997

Has anybody else had troubles getting Pegasus Publishing to honor
their commitments?

I ordered a tape and paid for it at Gulf Wars VI and have yet to
receive it.  I called their 800 number and got through the first time
and the owner said his supply had not come in as he anticipated but my
name was on top of his list.  I have not been able to get through
sense.

I have also sent numerous messages to pegasus at bab.com  but have not
rexceived a reply.

Larkin