ANST - Order of the Pelican...

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Mon Sep 22 13:14:46 PDT 1997

Thank you, Pug, for bringing up a topic I'd like to thread off of!
Speaking of Pelicans....
I think I remember a discussion here a few months ago on new Pelicans.
The talk was "how do I get you to notice someone who doesn't necessarily
play in your region?" At least two pelicans responding saying they liked
being informed of prospective pelicans. The northern region, as you all
know, has now only one Pelican, Master Baron Pepin.
I would like to know if there are pelicans on this list who would care
to know if there are people in the north who are deserving of notice.
I'll not embarrass anyone publicly (on this issue at any rate) *wink.
Pelicans who wish to respond,please email me privately if you have the
time to listen to me.
Ly. Britta the Red
Seneschal, Gnomon Vale
--
******
The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.