ANST - Order of the Pelican...

Martha Lee Nichols mnichols at tenet.edu
Mon Sep 22 19:13:35 PDT 1997

P.S.  When I was made a Pelican 9 months ago, the same thing happened.
The best was saved until last.  During the evenings snowstorm, many of my
family and friends had to leave before my part of the horrendously long
court.  By 11:30, the audience was a shadow of its former self.  You have
several strands at work here, all of which contribute to a problem.
Marthe de Blenkinsop