ANST - Order of the Pelican...

Dennis Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:13:03 PDT 1997

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

In a private missive, Fionna notes my:

>> (5)  Pug does not understand why no citizen of Raven's Fort
>> (specifically Sir Kief) was present as a representative of the
>> Pelicans.
>
>> I'd like to address item (5) for you Pug, but frankly I'm baffled by
>> this, too.

And says:

>    Quick note...  Sir Kief was indeed present throughout court,
>escorting his Lady Lorraine into court at least three times that I
>remember.   He is, however, *not* a Pelican.  I think what Pug means
>is that he's surprised that Sir Kief is not a Pelican, with all of
>the things he's done in service to Kingdom and Barony.

Sorry, Fionna and thanks.  You're right; my words were not clear.  I know
Sir Kief has not been recognized by the Order of the Pelican, and I did not
doubt his presence at the evening court.  I meant to say that I share Pug's
bafflement as to why Kief is not a Pelican.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
Assistant Instructor