ANST - Re: Pegasus Publishing

ches ches at io.com
Tue Sep 23 10:35:03 PDT 1997

I have never had trouble with them. You can call them directly,

House Pegasus
Teresa Patterson and Scott Merit
2501 W. Sublett #890
Arlington, Texas 76017
817-467-0681

----------
: From: Lord Larkin O'Kane <larkin at webstar.net>
: To: minstrellist <minstrel at pbm.com>
: Cc: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG; pegasuws at bab.com
: Subject: ANST - Re: Pegasus Publishing
: Date: Monday, September 22, 1997 11:26 AM
:
: Has anybody else had troubles getting Pegasus Publishing to honor
: their commitments?
:
: I ordered a tape and paid for it at Gulf Wars VI and have yet to
: receive it.  I called their 800 number and got through the first time
: and the owner said his supply had not come in as he anticipated but
my
: name was on top of his list.  I have not been able to get through
: sense.
:
: I have also sent numerous messages to pegasus at bab.com  but have not
: rexceived a reply.