ANST - Kingdom Chronicler's Address

robert m milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Thu Sep 25 07:10:00 PDT 1997

HEY I"M SO EXCITED when is your pelican elevation to occur.  I wish to
send my love to it at least.  I'm sorry to say that mundane life has
taken a big bite out of my life at this time.  It makes it impossible for
me to attend anything outside of the Barony.  BUT IT"SD GREAT that you
have came so far and a pillar of what the pelican's represent in the
society today.  If I can do anything here to help please please please
let me know.  I would do any thing to help if you need it and it's within
my means.
Second Elizabeth Spears-Wesley sent in a report late, Can we get a
reciept for the payment since she paid.  That way all the money is
accounted for on year end at kingdom level.
WE have moved to RT 2 Box 181 Lubbock, TX 79415 if you can send the
information to me please.
OH I'm so excited for you it's great.  Are you coming to Kingdom A&S?  My
house is getting full but I have LOTS of floor space if you need to
crash.

Love Anastasiya/Max