ANST - Proteges, Squires, Apprentices

Silva fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Sep 25 19:25:37 PDT 1997

Richard here
I am one of those protege's and I would like the other protege's with
internet access to contact me privately or you can call me my number is
listed in the Black Star. I have a neat project in mind that I think we
and the whole kingdom can benifit from. email me and I will tell you
about it . Beside it would be nice to know some other protge's. Right
now I only know three other's
richard