ANST - Elfsea News??

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Sun Sep 28 11:53:53 PDT 1997

Ritter Dieterich hier scribbles:

I dearly wished that I could attend Elfsea this weekend... alas, my waggon
is still not fixed.  I'm convinced the damnable thing was made by frenchmen.
Regardless, what earthshattering events took shape this weekend?!  Which
encampment won the day?  Who won the list?  Who was recognized for their
great and diverse efforts?  The rest of the kingdom awaits the news of
Elfseas happenings with great impatience!

Guten tag!

R.D.