ANST - Samhain

Faramond Darkfox faramond at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:15:09 PDT 1997

I need to know when Samhain (event at end of October in Eldern Hills)
will be this year.  I also need site information on how to get to the
site from I35.  I am an old member of Eldern Hills and for the last 4
years I have missed Samhain and I have sworn to myself I will make it
this year.  Thank you.

                      Trasplanted to Meridies, now in Calontir
                                   Faramond Darkfox

                                      /\     /\
                                     /  \   /  \
                                    /    \ /    \