ANST - Troubadours was Bill de Provence

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Sep 30 07:44:46 PDT 1997

<     I hope this helps.  If anyone is interested in research on the
<Troubadours, I've tracked down some pretty good sources, and would be
<glad to help.

<Robert Fitzmorgan
<Barony of Northkeep

Here's a new book on troubadours:

     Songs of the Troubadours and Trouveres: An Anthology of Poems and
     Melodies. Edited by Samuel Rosenberg, Margaret Switten & Gerard Le
     Vot. ISBN: 0-8153-1341-1. Garland Publishing. 1997.
         - Translation of all texts
         - 144 newly edited songs - most include musical text
         - Includes audio CD of 12 pieces
     $85.00

I found it in the Garland Music catalog that just came out this month.

     Estrill