ANST - Feasts? AAAAAAGGGGGHHH!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 2 07:15:07 PST 1998

> > I attempted to introduce people to the taste of period foods at the last Steppes
> > 12th Night and the next feast I do (Oh, God no!) I will be narrowing the list
> > to one particular country and date. I think you would like the flavors of
> > pre-1400 food.
>
> Oooo, Gunthar doing a 14th Century (or dare I hope, _12th_ Century)
> feast?
>
> I'm there!
>
> - Galen of Bristl

Thanks but other than assisting with a couple of feasts and maybe doing a course
for 20th year I'm not planning on anything for a while. I still get a little
twitchy when I think about 12th Night (gah!)

I would like to do a Laurel's Prize Tourney sometime or some nice intimate feast
for 200 or so of my closest friends. I am looking at a couple of ideas right
now.

Yers,

Gunthar