ANST - Newest Principality

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:32:52 PST 1998

Greeting fellow Ansteorrans

Let me be the first to announce the formation of Ansteorra's Coastal
principality.

Vivat The Principality of the Third Coast!

After Crown Tourney, we of the Ansteorran coast gathered together,
polled our populous, filled out the forms and beat the Southern Region
to the principality finish line.  Owing to our need for land we have
claimed the rights to all Ansteorran land that is within 100 miles of
the coastal waters of the Gulf of Mexico or 100 miles of the waters
(rivers) that feed into the Gulf.  For your edification, that means all
of you except the yucky bits of the far West and North. Not that we
didn't want these lands, we just needed to leave something for mother
Ansteorra to hold.  As everything that was previosly the Southern Region
is in the PotTC (Principality of the Third Coast), there will be no need
for you to meet later on.

I hope this information reaches you in a TIMELY (nudge nudge wink wink)
fashion.

Posted this First Day, Fourth Month, A.S. XXXII

Jerry Dreifuerst            SCA: Othar Morganson
Houston, Texas                   Stargate, Ansteorra
jerryd at neosoft.com               morganson at hotmail.com