ANST - Hero of the Temple

Lewing, Paul Paul_Lewing at Dell.com
Thu Apr 2 09:33:12 PST 1998

Directions, from North, take I-35 south to Belton, TX.  Take exit 292
(loop 121) and turn right onto Loop 121.  Follow Loop 121around, you
will go under 190, stop at a flashing light, go straight through one
traffic light, and at the second (which is at the corner of Loop 121 and
439) turn left.  Follow this road around.  On the right there will be a
turn off to go across Belton Dam, this is a good point to slow down.  On
the right will be signs for Frank's Lakeview Inn, directly across from
this on your left is the site.  Look for the SCA signs.  If you pass a
gas station on the left, you've gone too far.

>From the South, take I-35 north to Belton, TX.  Take exit 292 (loop 121)
and turn left across I-35 onto Loop 121.
Follow Loop 121around, you will go under 190, stop at a flashing light,
go straight through one traffic light, and at the second (which is at
the corner of Loop 121 and 439) turn left.  Follow this road around.  On
the right there will be a turn off to go across Belton Dam, this is a
good point to slow down.  On the right will be signs for Frank's
Lakeview Inn, directly across from this on your left is the site.  Look
for the SCA signs.  If you pass a gas station on the left, you've gone
too far.

>From Points West, take 190 to loop 121, turn right onto loop 121 and
follow the above directions.

My apologies for the schedule.  Armor inspection will be at 9AM and will
end at 9:45am with the tournament beginning at 10am.  There will be a
quest, a fairy quiz, spear throwing, classes and meetings.  Times for
these will be available Saturday at the beginning of festivities (my
apologies for being so vague on these, we're allowing for leeway in case
those persons running the classes/activities are unable to attend).
Everything will stop for the principality meeting, which will stop for
feast.

Paul