ANST - basketball?

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:20:25 PST 1998

Salut Cozyns

Madame Ghislaine Fontainneau says:
>My my my.  I suddenly feel interesting in sports.  I think I shall now
>become an avid fan of basketball! So, ummm...does anyone know which on
>that is?  is basket ball the one where they kick a black and white ball
>into a large free-standing basket on it's side, or is it the one that
>involves a lot of bouncing and throwing?

Oh.  I thought perhaps we were talking about a woven ball. I had imagined
armored gentles chasing a woven ball about an open field with lances,
attempting to be the first to skewer said prize.  I was wondering also what
material was used--most basketweaves don't hold up well against spirited
play.

Also, don't the horses try to eat the balls?

vostre cozyn
Sir Lyonel
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin