ANST - DON'T Read If Easily Offended

Gordon Reeder greeder at concentric.net
Wed Apr 1 20:09:32 PST 1998

In <3521E1EE.299BBB81 at texas.net>, on 04/01/98 at 12:42 AM,
   Alice Harris <lg_photo at texas.net> said:

>Greeting From Alina:
>Got this from one of my sisters and thought it was funny.

>Alina Mitchell
>lg_photo at texas.net

>          Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: FW: Frog, Will You Marry Me?]]
>    Date:
>          Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:54:55 EST
>   From:
>          LMorrow929 <LMorrow929 at aol.com>
>
>cc:
>Subject:  FW: Frog, Will You Marry Me?

>--
>Frog, Will You Marry Me?

>A man with a 20-inch penis went to his doctor to complain that he was
>unable to get any women to have sex with him because they all told him
>that his penis was too long.

1: Your sister has a twisted and warped sense of humor.  But I like it.

2: The version I heard of this was about a man with the same problem
except the witch cast a spell on him that would shorten his 'thing' for
each 'pardon me' that he got.  SO he goes into a chinese restaurant and
the waiter spills soup on him and says "A thousand pardons sir!"