ANST - But I get lost so easily........

Fri Apr 3 05:23:04 PST 1998

The second Robinson St. exit.  As you come into Norman on I-35, Highway 77
exits from the left lane.  It's an odd-ball so it makes a good marker.  The
next exit is Tecumseh Road.  About two or three miles beyond that, you come
to the two Robinson Street exits.  They are separate ramps.  I don't know
the exit number, but they are clearly marked.  If you get in the right lane
just after the Highway 77 exit, you shouldn't have any trouble.

Bear