ANST - Censorship/Moderation comment...

Warren T. Klinger bentnose at juno.com
Tue Apr 7 16:09:07 PDT 1998

Pug;
I guess I came into the discussion late or must have missed something
somewhere, but as I admire Kein and what he has done to help me in the
Society; could you enlighten me per se and tell me "JUST WHAT THE HELL IS
GOING ON?"

Lord Angus Duncan Cameron
Mendersham Knight marshal and Kingdom Stock Clerk