ANST - Med Faire

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 7 20:51:54 PDT 1998

To the fair Lady Eliane and her Dragonfly Dancers:

My lord and I, and I'm sure our Barony as well, do thank you most kindly -
not only for your kind words shared publicly here, but for your
participation at MedFaire.  Truly without you and your dancers, we would
not have been able to put forth our dream of having courtly dance spread
throughout our kingdom.  For although we do have great spirit, we are few
in number.  We too learned many new dances from your group and saw perhaps
another avenue to pursue with the Scottish dancing.  We were greatly
honored that the populace of another kingdom would so aid us in our
endeavors in Ansteorra.  We can only hope that one day we will be able to
return the favor and help with an event in your area.  We also really
enjoyed your company - please keep in touch and keep us informed as to how
we may be of service.

Forever and always,
Lady Capricia d'Aulnay and Lord Xavier Sebastian Mugerza
Barony of Namron