ANST - Dance

Angelina Whitford Angelina at aimetering.com
Wed Apr 8 15:46:43 PDT 1998

Dance?  Did I hear someone say dance?

I strongly encourage anyone interested in dance (or music) to come to the
1998 Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium.  We have a ton of classes, great
feasts by Mistress Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o Chonnemara, and an evening ball.  Get
all the details at http://www.ansteorra.org/kdm or email me at
peren at iname.com.

The event will be all day on the 16th of May in Bryn Gwlad (Austin, Texas).
Site is $7 for adults, $3 for children (6-12), and free for those 5 and
under.  Feast includes both lunch and dinner and is $8 for adults, $4 for
children (6-12), and free for those 5 and under.  With only 200 spots and
our amazing cook, you'll want to reserve early (prepaid encouraged).  Email
me with reservations.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussions.....

Peren ferch Rhys
Angelina M. Whitford
peren at iname.com