ANST - Wonder

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 8 23:41:58 PDT 1998

Alrik wrote:

> Remember when it was new? Remember when you dreamed that maybe, just
> maybe, you might be King or Queen one day?

Ahh...my first event.  I will remember it always.  It was magic.

It was a Bjornsborg Fall Court at Whitewater Sports.  I had gotten there early
on Friday, early enough that it was still light when I drove up.  Already there
were people there and set up.  When I first drove the into the site, I thought I
had come to the Promised Land.

And I still fell that way every time I come down the hill and into the valley at
Whitewater.  One of the reasons why I travel down to Bjornsborg so much...it
restores my soul.

Gio.