ANST - Johann does not speak for Conor

Conor mac Cinneide carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Apr 8 23:19:59 PDT 1998

Conor here,

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.) does not speak for
me.  I have never given him permission to speak in my name, nor to
express my opinions.  I have e-mailed him privately to express my
outrage as his affrontery.  As all who know me will attest, I express
my own opinions when I am ready to do so(and occasionally before).  I
do not need others to state my opinions, and especially not this man.
 My objection to a principality which includes Stargate has been
stated publicly and often.  Lord Johann notes that my objections are
"(for various personal reasons)" and yet takes it upon himself to try
to elucidate my personal reasons.  To top it off, he got it wrong.
 The most charitable thing I can say is that he has misrepresented
me.  I had not intended to discuss my objection in this forum, nor do
I intend to do so now.

Anyone who was offended by the comments attributed to me, must
understand that Lord Johann has offended them, and I am not involved
in his offense.  I do not take ownership of these statements, nor
would I take ownership of any statements made by Lord Johann Kiefer
Hayden, who I did not consider a friend prior to this time, and who
for obvious reasons will have difficulty gaining my trust and
friendship in the future.  I will not apologize for another's
misconduct.  I do not remember explaining anything to Lord Johann,
though I may try to explain a few things to him the next time I see
him.  I do not spend my time in discussions with him, though he has
certainly been present during various discussions in which I took
part (usually a large part as I can dominate a discussion.  The
snickering you hear is my friends).

To Fergus Stout,

I ask that in the future, if you wish to hear my opinion, please ask.
 You will probably get more than you bargained for.  My friends
(remember, I do not count Lord Johann among them) will no doubt warn
you that my opinions can take hours to express and cover an extremely
wide range of topics, but I digress.

To finish, I consider this matter closed.   I will not respond to
requests for further discussion of Lord Johann's comments, they were
not mine, were not made in my name and do not represent the opinions
of the management.

Conor (I don't like having people put words in my mouth, there isn't
enough room for my own) mac Cinneide

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo

<< ...However, Sir Conor Mac Cinneade's objection to the inclusion of
Stargate
 (for various personal reasons) is noted. ...

 Lord Johann,

 Could you elaborate further upon this statement?

 Fergus Stout

Well, I'll do what I can.

Sir Conor explained to me that there are those in Stargate who have,
from time
to time, formed a stranglehold on the Throne, to the detriment of the
rest of
the Kingdom.  Now, I personally have never experienced this
phenomenom, having
been in the Society for only my fifth year, going on six, so I cannot
say
wether this is true or false; However, Sir Conor, having been around
much
longer than I, may have had this experience, so, until proven
otherwise, I
shall take his word at face value, and note his objection.

Of course, things may happen that are well beyond my control.  I can
only
watch and wait for things to occur.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)