ANST - Stargate, Households, and the SCA

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 12:44:29 PDT 1998

Why single out a group for its way of doing things. Is hard-work and
dedication bad?  Is having a good training bad?  Is it wrong to strive?
 Is it
wrong to dream?  Is it wrong to reach for the clouds?

(snip)

Don Modius von Mergentheim
Student and Friend of Sigmund the Wingfoot
Stargate
<<<<<<<

Respectfully, Don Modius, until I read your missive, I was not aware
that any specific household had been referred to, nor was I aware that
it was a household that you were affiliated with.  I am interested in
reading the musings of the Southern Region concerning Principality, as
I have been participating in the same sort of discussion on the
Northern List.  But I do not understand why you feel your household
has been attacked.

Sincerely,
Tyrca

==