ANST - Merchants (was Belts and their meaning)

Lee Martindale lmartin at airmail.net
Fri Apr 10 07:25:41 PDT 1998

Daniel de Lincoln said:

> Daniel "Llereth's a merchant AND a women AND possibly a
> priest(ess) ... she's gonna KILL me" de Ceased

Not so, dear Daniel.  But remember that I am also a
Bard - and that "bards tell the truth forever, in
iambic pentameter and interlocking rhyme".  And
be not surprised if the Lady Wake-up Herald at
Steppes Warlord decides that one of the best
spots to stop and make a call just happens to be
outside your tent and mere inches from your
sleeping head.  <wicked grin>

--
Lee Martindale / Llereth Wyddffa an Myrddin / The Copper Bard
email: lmartin at airmail.net
http://web2.airmail.net/lmartin