ANST - irishman? (joke)

Mark Hinkle mhinkle at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:16:34 PDT 1998

There was an Irishman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting
together in a carriage in a train going through Tasmania.
Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style
train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely
dark.

Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap.
When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Irishman
were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Englishman had his hand
against his face as he had been slapped there.

The Englishman was thinking: 'The Irish fella must have kissed Claudia
Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.'

Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The English fella must have tried to
kiss me and actually kissed the Irishman and got slapped for it.'

And the Irishman was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train
goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that
English bastard again .'

===

Mark Hinkle                      Team OS/2    IEEE     SCA
mhinkle at rocketmail.com
   "The difference between genius and stupidity is that
    genius has its limits." - Unknown