ANST - Melees at Stepps Warlord

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Fri Apr 10 05:57:01 PDT 1998

harry billings wrote:

> I have heard that there will be melees at Stepps Warlord is that true and if
> so will there be combat archery also?
> Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra

There will be melees at Steppes Warlord.

Erc FitzMungo is the coordinator for same.  He has put out a call for assistance
locally, and will no doubt entertain suggestions.  A great deal will depend upon
the availability of appropriate marshallate, waterbearer, and other support
services. (Steppes will do what we can, of course, but remember that -- as usual
-- there will be a little bit of *everything* happening during the weekend, and
our workforce will be stretched somewhat thin.)

The primary answer is to bring ALL your toys, and we'll have one heckuva party.

Y'all come!

Amra / Kihe / Mike
Past Co-Autocrat, Steppes Warlord
COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire