ANST - forged in the fire

damaris damaris at io.com
Fri Apr 10 17:07:45 PDT 1998

don&monica wrote:

> This poem is inspired by a recent posting of Sir Gunther regarding the
> Sword of State, though I do wish the muse would have struck before I
> cleared my mail box, so that it could be here also.
>
> Forged in the Fire

Greetings from HL Damaris of Greenhill, Chronicler for the Barony of
Bryn Gwlad.

I was truly touched by your poem.  Would you mind if I published it in
the "It Cometh in the Mail", the newsletter for Bryn Gwlad?  If you are
agreeable, I would like to have your full Society name and title and
also your mundane name.

Many folks in our barony do not have access to e-mail and this would be
a good way to share it.

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Damaris