ANST - To Save A Queen

Carl Chipman cchipman at ionet.net
Fri Apr 10 19:22:22 PDT 1998

To all ships captains going to "To Save A Queen"...

The fighting warriors of Mooneschadowe, being fully employed, embattered, and embattled ( :-) ) due to recent events, are going to be unable to prepare a ship to sail in the quest to save a queen.

Therefore, we would like to ask if there is any ship that would have us, and we would serve upon...

We are all able, willing, cunning, and honorable fighters...

Currently the group includes

Lord Pachymonious One-Shoe (Puck)
Jan Fitzaucher
Jean Paul  (me)

We would like to go together...

E-mail me privately if anyone is interested :-)

Jean Paul
(with apologies to Timo) Swishypokieknuckledragginstickjockman
Rapier Marshall, Mooneschadowe.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
http://www.nomadics.com