ANST - Re: the "P" word

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Sat Apr 11 06:34:39 PDT 1998

Jeremy Scurlock wrote:
> I am at least temporarily back on the net (software trouble could
> take me off again any second), and I have noted with no small degree
> of satisfaction that the idea of principality is being floated at a
> grassroots level.  As I have been somewhat isolated lately, I am not
> conversant with the prevailing attitude on this subject.
>
> Pray, what exactly is the concensus out there?

subscribe to the Southern Regional list for all the latest
discussion.  There has been talk of whether to include La Marche
Sauvage, Seawinds, and Rivertree.

send message to:  majordomo at ansteorra.org  with the message body
"subscribe southern"

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"