ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Sat Apr 11 16:08:34 PDT 1998

Greeting From Alina:
I'm totally against the idea of cutting of our kingdom, Ansteorra. The only
reasons I heard and/or seen on the net are as followed:

1. The time and distance it takes to travel to events. (You'll have the same
problem when and if Ansteorra ever becomes principalities.)

2. Another is not wanting to deal or associate with a particular group.
(Forgive me for writing this I don't mean to sound rude, but that is a really
stupid reason.)

3. The other is to be something new and be different. (That one doesn't make
sense. To be new and different is not all it's cracked up to be.)

Are there more reasons?

Dieter and those in favor of Ansteorra becoming principalities need to pull in
the reins a bit. What I mean by this, there already talk about how the
kingdom is to be cut up.

Ansteorra needs to show itself to be more of an united kingdom. Remember the
quote,"United we stand, divided we fall."

Alina Mitchell
lg_photo at texas.net