ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sat Apr 11 20:36:12 PDT 1998

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, Amberglyph <Amberglyph at aol.com> wrote:
> The biggest drawback that comes to mind is that we may
> find ourselves hip deep in viscounts before too many years
> have passed and the rest of us will get bad backs from all
> the extra bowing.

!  There's the West Kingdom joke:

Q: What's the award for a mid-level fighter?
A: Viscount.

> incipient(the paperworks is in the mail) Canton of Northern Star

You might want to have someone go to the Academy of
S. Gabriel web page, reachable via a link at
http://www.sca.org/heraldry , and run the idea by them.
Note that their focus is not SCA registerability (though
they may comment on that), but on historical plausibility.

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work address.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.