ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 12 11:48:01 PDT 1998

>    The reason I feel it would be irresponsible for us not to face the fact
>that a Principality does become a Kingdom is because it is the next logical
>step in growth. To not face that as a potential is like getting a
>kitten or puppy and expecting it to remain in the same state of maturation
>and not become a cat or dog. I agree that it does not have to happen but I
>disagree that we should not face the facts that it could and most likely
>would become a Kingdom.

I understand your concern and it is noted. However, I don't believe I've
heard one person deny the possibility of a principality some day becoming a
kingdom. People have expressed that *at this point* we're just not
interested.

Also, the baby animal analogy doesn't hold. While it is inevitable that a
puppy will become a dog and a kitten will become a cat, it is not
inevitable that a principality become a kingdom. We are not governed by
biological imperitive in this matter; we are individuals with free will
capable of making decisions. You say it is a "fact that a Principality does
become a Kingdom is because it is the next logical step in growth." Allow
me to repeat, along with others, *one more time,* it is *not* a fact;  it
has not been a fact for the Mists or Cynagua, for example.

I'm curious, how many times does this information need to be repeated? Or
are some folks just refusing to enter it into thier information files?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu