ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not

Ldyannais Ldyannais at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 18:23:53 PDT 1998

In a message dated 4/12/98 1:22:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
BSilveraxe at aol.com writes:

> >HL Oriana Corbizzi
>  > incipient(the paperworks is in the mail) Canton of Northern Star.
>
>  Is this the Arcadia , Oklahoma group? Which group are you petitioning to be
>  Canton of? I know that the groups of Wiesenfeuer  and Namron  have not been
>  officially approached on this matter. Also I am currently the Nordsteorra
>  Herald and haven't heard anything official either.
>
>  Barn,Crown Prince

Your Highness,

Thank you for your interest in a new group in the North.  HL Oriana did get
the holding name a bit wrong, it is Northern Cross, not Northern Star.

It is true we are petitioning to be a Canton of Wiesenfeuer.  And at this
time, the proposed cities do include Edmond, Arcadia, and Guthrie.

The paperwork hit the mailbox Sunday, April 12, 1998, AS  XXXII.  All officers
and heads of state involved at this initial level will be receiving the
paperwork with a list of proposed zip codes, and other official requests.

Once we have ironed all this out, then we can proceed in becoming "official".
Including submitting name and device to Star, and approval of our officers.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know.

Again,  thank you for your interest,

Lady Annais Eleanor de Montgomerie
Acting Seneschal,  Incipient Canton of Northern Cross