[Fwd: ANST - To Become Principalities Or Not]

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Sun Apr 12 22:02:42 PDT 1998

>>  This kind of objection comes from someone
>> with no experience with Principalities.

Alina says:

>Your comment and insult of my opinion was totally uncalled for.
>As nonsmoker nor a drug addict, I know both elements are bad and  I wouldn't
>want to do either.
>Just because I have never been part of a principalities, doesn't mean my
>opinion are any less significant than yours.

Sorry, Alina, but as a former smoker, recovering alcoholic, and prior
citizen of a principality, I have to say I find your analogy itself far
more insulting than Ms. Evans' dismissal of uninformed opinions.   Are you
saying principalities are invasive, addictive, mind- and body-altering
chemicals?  No, of course not, but you *are* saying--whether you meant to
or not--that principalities are "bad."

Greeting From Alina:
I guess I left myself open for that. What I was trying to say and/or type was,
just because I don't have experience with something doesn't mean my opinion is
to be less valued.

Alina Mitchell
lg_photo at texas.net