ANST - the seriousness of chocolate

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Apr 12 23:37:27 PDT 1998

>Bob wants to know if chocolate is legal tender in this instance...

mmmmmm....tender chocolate........

>(That's right folks! For only *5 pounds* of chocolate, you too can own
>your very own peer!!) *cackle*
>
>Catriona

Hey, 5 pounds of chocolate doesn't even *begin* to address long-term basic
maintenance needs, let alone any respectable bribes! Anyway, any decent
chocolate proposal will include, naturellemente, a fine gouremet coffee,  a
dark, near--French roast, hearty and on the winey side, freshly ground and
thickly brewed and protected from the elements by decanting immediately--if
not directly into *my* cup--an air-tight airpot. Let there be no mistake; I
take my chocolate and my coffee *veeerrrrry* seriously, and will couch no
impertinence on the subject.

ahem.

so there.

Aquilanne ;->
(pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...)
Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu