ANST - Princes and Princesses

Mon Apr 13 13:37:10 PDT 1998

> From: 	Mark.S Harris[SMTP:rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com]
>
> I see no reason to suspect that Ansteorran Princes and Princesses would be
> any
> differant. Particularly if there is no Principality Seneschal. Or is there
>
> always a Principality Seneschal?

A full slate of officers is required, therefore there must be a Principality
Seneschal, who is the legal representative of the corporation.

The activities of Princes and Princesses are defined by Corpora, Kingdom Law
and Principality Law.  The primary duties are ceremonial in that they
represent medieval royalty.  I believe you will find that in all Kingdoms
the Crowns are consulted about policy and how it will affect their tasks.
In Ansteorra, I would expect Princes and Princesses to establish
principality law by edict, as is permitted the Crown by law and custom.

Bear