ANST - Canton of the Northern Cross

Jeff Fitzpatrick donovan at theshop.net
Mon Apr 13 15:24:47 PDT 1998

From: Donovan Fitzpatrick
           Seneschal of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer

I apologize for addressing this topic on the Kingdom mailing list
instead of the N.Rgional list, but this is where the topic of the
incipient group came up.
At this time I have not received any paper work concerning this canton
forming in the northern zip codes of Wiesenfeuer. All that has happened
so far is that I have been only spoken to on one occasion at the Med
Fair demo. In reading Kingdom and Corpora laws and procedures If this
group is going to try and form they need to speak with Baron and
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer as well as myself the Seneschal. Further more if
a group is trying to form a canton within the boundaries of a barony it
would be a nice act of kindness to forward a copy of officer
applications to that groups counterparts, since that officer will have
to send a copy of their report to that officer any way according to
Organizational Handbook of SCA. Once again I apologize for the space
that this has taken up. If any one from that group has any further
questions please feel free to email me or call me before 10pm.

email: donovan at theshop.net
phone:(405)495-5669

Sincerely,
Donovan