ANST - P word = K word

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Mon Apr 13 16:23:03 PDT 1998

Tim Lozos wrote:

> In fact, let's put this issue to a (non-binding, of course) vote at the next
> principality discussion.

The next principality discussion appears to be happening NOW, in caseyou had not
noticed.  (And I must note you also neglected to detail in
or for which region you expected said discussion to take place...)

> Question: Do you want to form a Principality in order to form a new Kingdom?
> 1. Yes, as soon as possible ( 3-4 yrs)
> 2. Yes, but I'm not in any hurry (5-10 yrs)
> 3  Maybe, we'll see what happens
> 4. No, we'll be like the Mists
> 5. No, dammit I'm an Ansteorran
> 6. Huh? What's this Principality thing, anyway?

Amra votes 4.5, pleads the 5th, pleads *for* a fifth, and strongly advises that
all concerned with the future of the kingdom, their participation in the SCA,
and the health and well-being of their LOCAL groups does some quiet study
toward forming a personal opinion.

Like it or not, there will be no real Mugwump award given when it comes
time to vote for real in the binding plebiscite(s) required as part of the
application process for Principality status.

I've got another idea about the whole procedure which I will shove into a
different message.

Amra/Kihe/Mike
COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (Currently 3 client-site interviews scheduled!)