ANST - P word = K word

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Apr 13 18:42:03 PDT 1998

fact, let's put this issue to a (non-binding, of course) vote at the next
>> principality discussion.
>
>The next principality discussion appears to be happening NOW, in caseyou
had not
>noticed.  (And I must note you also neglected to detail in
>or for which region you expected said discussion to take place...)

As I posted this on the Southern list as well as the kingdom, following
comments made on the southern proposed principality, I guess it's about the
southern Principality.... Of course, feel free to take this questionare to
any region you like..

I do not consider what happens across the net as " the next principality
discussion". Too few people have access to make it worth while.  Our mailing
list moves to fast.

Get used to this ..... someone posts Question A... is answered by Answer
B....Is rebutted by Comment C....Question A is modified into Idea D...which
is loved by many in Ditto E......except by this guy in Post F.....Who gets
nailed in Flame G.....to which everyone says calm down in  Peace-Offering
H.....followed by a newbie wondering whats going on in  Help I......etc etc
etc............etc etc etc...........

Then we go to Fynnon Gath for the next offical P meeting, and some one asks
"what about Question A?" Everyone on the net groans.... Everyone not on the
net wonders how this point has already been discussed to death without their
comment.....

As for my personal opinion...

>> Question: Do you want to form a Principality in order to form a new Kingdom?
>> 1. Yes, as soon as possible ( 3-4 yrs)
>> 2. Yes, but I'm not in any hurry (5-10 yrs)
>> 3  Maybe, we'll see what happens
>> 4. No, we'll be like the Mists
>> 5. No, dammit I'm an Ansteorran
>> 6. Huh? What's this Principality thing, anyway?

I'd go with 3.99998

Bear also brought up a good point. As a *P*, we can go Kingdom...In ten
years we might have them young whippersnappers start blabbing about how
"FUN" it would be to be a "KINGDOM". Sheese, they dont even know how much
work that will be....
(roll eyes)

It may seem a long way off, but it can happen..... After all, who'd a thunk
it that we'd be talking about a P after the last fiasco

Timo