ANST - P word = K word

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 13 21:32:16 PDT 1998

Amra wrote:
>> Like it or not, there will be no real Mugwump award given when it comes
>> time to vote for real in the binding plebiscite(s) required as part of the
>> application process for Principality status.

and Sir Alrek tried to help with:
>I am an art teacher because I draw and paint well and can show others
>how.  I don't even own a dictionary.  If your plebiscites are in a bind
>you might try washing them in a nice gentle detergent and then a good
>fabric softener and that should keep them from binding on you.

But, Bunny, I think they *want* bound plebiscites for the application
process. Sheesh, if you're an art teacher, you should know you need proper
binders to make things stick during the process of application. Plebis
stick to their cite (site? sp?)--or ground, if you will--only if they
contain the right amount of binding. Even a simple, gentle wash like you're
suggesting would just fall off the ground without proper binding, and
*then* where would we be with *that* big refutation of gravity hanging
(floating?) over our heads?

Aquilanne
(of course you have to bind plebicites; *and* gag them so's they won't
tattle about all the mixed metaphors)

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu