ANST - Quest for the Clover

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at camelot.shsu.edu
Tue Apr 14 07:28:47 PDT 1998

I'm not sure anyone ever replyed to last week's thread about Quest for the
Clover...so without giving too much away...

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:48:14 -0500 jurgens at ghg.net (Frank D. Jurgens)
writes:
>Greeting to all
>Could someone please tell me the schedule of events for Quest for the
>Clover, particulaly, armor inspection and list sign-up.
_________________________

"The time is twelve years after Beowulf's death, the place, King Wiglaf's
court..."

Fighting is an integral part of the Quest, but you do not have to
participate in the Quest to participate in the competition.  It will be a
bearpit tourney.  Start time is not set (we've got to get the Quest
underway first).  I wouldn't expect armor inspection or fighting to begin
very early.

There are also A&S and Bardic competitions (check Blackstar for details).

Quest runs for 24 hours.  Bring your Cliff Notes.

If any one still needs e-mail addresses or phone #'s, I'll forward them
privately.

David St David, Raven's Fort