ANST - Event calendar

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Tue Apr 14 10:34:10 PDT 1998

Back in the early days of Bonwicke, we had a "Bash" event every June.
Its name was changed because some of our more genteel folks thought it
sounded "too violent."  This event seems to have evolved into the annual
Octavian Tournament held each spring.  BTW, that is coming up April 24-26
at Lake Sweetwater.  Y'all come!

A former Bonwickian, now of Mendersham, who still loves them both,

Joanna Montgomery