ANST - pledge of allegiance

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Wed Apr 15 07:02:45 PDT 1998

Cricket quipped:

> I pledge allegiance to the banner of the united Principalities of
> Ansteorra,
> and to the Kingdom, for which it stands, indivisible, with liberty and
> justice
> for all.

We, the people of the United Principalities of Ansteorra, in civil disorder
to form a more perfect union (or subset or left inner join), establish
justice, and ensure domestic organized warfare, provide for the noble
defense, promote good feasts, and secure the blessings of (oops, strike
that. No mention of religion...), do ordain (dang it! there it goes again!)
and establish this constitution for the United Principalities of Ansteorra.

-Ulf
*** THANKS SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK!!! ***