ANST - P word = K word

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Wed Apr 15 09:44:55 PDT 1998

Karen Evans wrote:

> Please don't take this as a flame, or a personal attack.  I do
> not mean it so.  But if you are not here, it can be hard to feel what
> is going on away from the net.

Not a problem dear lady I am wearing my flame retardent jammies!

Actually though we are not there we are keeping in touch with several
people from various parts of the kingdom. People not only whom I respect
but who are respected throughout the kingdom. I have been an Ansteorran
for a little over 12 years, and there have been rumors of a North/South
split for as long as I can remember. To this day nothing has come of
it.  When it does become a reality then I will respect that reality.
There is nothing else "sensible" to do.  I could huff and puff and shout
and pout but what would that get me?  Perhaps a rap upside the head from
my dear Papa...

Ansteorra is not a "tangible" thing.  She is a frame of mind and a place
in the heart and soul.  Though "home" is a thousand miles away I will
always have a piece of Her, and NO principality or new kingdom can
wrench that from me!

In friendship,

Moriel Arenvaldsdochter of Raven's Fort
CSM CIM...etc...
Quarterly vert and erminois a maunch counterchanged