ANST - Positive to counter the negative

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 17 19:30:28 PDT 1998

Although I am still fairly new to the SCA, I have tended to notice a lot of
the same people being the ones to help in the kitchen.  HOWEVER, I must say
I was very impressed at Namron's Protectorate that at 11:30 P.M.  when most
everyone else had wisely gone off to sleep or party, there was a gentleman
with a crown up to his elbows in dishwater.  I'm sorry I don't remember his
name, but he did say he lived near the site if any knows who it might have
been.

Also, at Steppes Twelfth NIght, there were a whole slew of knights and
squires who were doing the dishes there.  Way to go!  Needless to say I was
impressed , especially since court was still being held.  Again, I did not
learn the names, but I'm sure someone knows.

Just thought I'd add my two positive cents.

Forever and always,
Lady  Capricia
Barony of Namron