ANST - infrastructure question ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Apr 20 09:27:24 PDT 1998

probably best answered by Pug, but anyone who knows ...

recently started getting a increasing number of spam email with
headers that began "UBE/high" or "UBE/med".  figured it was a new
spam engine (images of pythonesque siege equipment) and have been
filtering them out based on that criteria ...

have started seeing some valid messages in these lists with those
same prefix's negating the filtering ... so, any idea what they are
and where they are coming from????

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves